PES 2017 Tattiche

Tattiche per rendere il gioco più realistico

« Older   Newer »

1. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aggiunti Leicester e Tottenham.
    Le sto tutte implementando nella Galaxy 2.00 appena ho finito vi linko l'edit

2. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aggiunto edit per la pesgalaxy 2.00 con Tattiche complete di Serie A e Liga, più tutte quelle presenti di Premier League.

Edited by kilay - 18/12/2016, 23:02

3. Enk
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (kilay @ 18/12/2016, 22:39) 
    Aggiunto edit per la pesgalaxy 2.00 con Tattiche complete di Serie A e Liga, più tutte quelle presenti di Premier League.

Grazie Kilay....ma secondo te avendo già iniziato una master se adesso metto questo edit ci sarà nella mia master?...io non credo...tu che dici?

4. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

Eh si, devi per forza ricominciare. Io non penso che inizierò mai una master definitiva, sono sempre lì a cambiare patch, editare,sistemare cose,ecc . Comunque adesso finisco le tattiche e poi vedo di mettere a posto anche tutte le rivalità e se riesco sistemo anche le 12 fake in europa. Quindi non inizierò mai :wacko: , di norma arrivo a gennaio e smetto :)

5. Enk
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (kilay @ 19/12/2016, 20:17) 
    Eh si, devi per forza ricominciare. Io non penso che inizierò mai una master definitiva, sono sempre lì a cambiare patch, editare,sistemare cose,ecc . Comunque adesso finisco le tattiche e poi vedo di mettere a posto anche tutte le rivalità e se riesco sistemo anche le 12 fake in europa. Quindi non inizierò mai :wacko: , di norma arrivo a gennaio e smetto :)

Ahahahaha....:)

6. kilay
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Aggiunti video di Crystal Palace e Middlesbrough, implementate nell'edit e in più ho aggiunto le principali di Ligue 1 (PSG,OM,OL,Nice,Monaco).

7.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ciao kilay stai facendo un lavorone ed in attesa che Ewwe definisca gli ultimi ritocchi alla sua patvh ho voluto provare la galxy con il tuo edit. Solo una cosa: in modifca squadre non vedo le rivalità della serie B. E' normale oppure sbaglio qualcosa? Grazie.

8. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

No, non è normale da me ci sono tutte, ma l'edit l'hai messo? Io non ho provato col selettore, probabilmente usa altri edit, spe che guardo :)
    EDIT non so, perchè dovrei reinstallare tutto, visto che ho solo i cpk della galaxy, cmq scarica il pacchetto che ho messo in prima pagina e vedi se nella cartella 'lib' o in quella documenti ci sono altri edit, più tardi provo a reinstallarla se hai ancora problemi.
    questo è il mio dpfilelist in caso ti servisse

Edited by kilay - 22/12/2016, 08:40

9. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aggiunti Southampton e Sunderland (anche nell'edit), per l'anno nuovo i ragazzi dovrebbero inizare la Bundesliga :)

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ciao kylai ho aftto come mi hai detto ed ora ho aggiunto anche il tuo ultimo edit. Tutto ok. Grazie infinite del tuo lavoro e del tuo aiuto.

11. kilay
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Sto facendo un lavoro di adattamento di tattiche ruoli e sili di giochi di tutti i giocatori queste le mie idee (in inglese, appena ho tempo ve le traduco)

CITAZIONE
    This is my personal idea of tactics applied to PES 2017

To explain how the game consider the different role sometimes I compared them to some old style football role
    the secondary position has ever A grade
    I removed Trickster,,Mazing Run,Speeding Bullet from all the player and Hole player for the most of them. I have yet to figure out what they do except run the players without a sense, or dribble in front of the opposite without success loosing opportunity for key pass. (If someone find something of useful in those player style please tell me what :) )

GK
    I'd removed the defensive goalkeeper style from the game (thnks royce), because The CPU will almost never come off their line even when it absolutely calls for it (cit Royce).And basically make the keeper less reactive (check Buffon, with or without)

CB
    I've to do more test, but removing the Extra Frontman Style from almost all CB in the game,could be a fix for the no-sense last bar of the offensive prowess, used by someteam in knock-out match like european qualifications,cup final or any important match or derby.
    Set Build Up for CB with playmaking duties (Bonucci,Boateng,Sammer) adding if them need weighted pass ability.

FB
    Set him to FB in all trhee fluid formation, just add him defensive fullbacks( or build up
    (adding also the DM role secondary position (B)) if you want a more smart player that sometimes push up.

WB (FB/CL)
    This is the real problem BTW i think this tricks could fix the strange setting added for standard WB. Make all of them Offensive Fullbacks
    ,in the Out of possession set them CL in the last position before they become FB and as close as possible to the side line. FB position back and wide possibily, in the IN possession and Kick off set them FB in the last position before they become CL and as close as possible to the side line.

DM
    I recommend to remove also the anchor-man style from the most of DM that have it, that make the DM an half-back (in italian language centromediano metodista), a role of Old football formation not used anymore in modern football. So just few player needs this style (Javi Martinez, Mascherano) other classic DM fit better with Build Up (Busquets),Box-to-Box (Kantè,Khedira) or Destroyer(Sturaro, Khedira).

CM
    Hole player is a weird style, It put the midfielder constantly inside the penalty area when in possession, this make the teams less compact and open space for the opposite counter-attack (i could compare it with a inside forward in the old style formations).So atm i removed it from all the CC. Anyway a midfielder without any style is too much offensive in the same way, so my advice is put for all the base midfielder (CC) the destroyer style(Rakitic,Marchisio,Ramsey) that make them a little bit disciplined. If the player is more creative make it Old Style N.10 (Fabregas,Iniesta,Pjanic) or Build up adding him the DM role in alternative positions if you need some kind of deep-lying playmaker Pirlo,Xabi ALonso

CL
    Really few player that fit this position
    The CL is not intended how a less offensive winger, is another role that put the player on the side with playmaking and covering duties (like Beckham). My advice is N.10 Old style or Creative Playmaker, with the same positions in all three fluid formation or if you don't like it try set AM on IN possession to put him a little more advanced.
    If you need a player that run up and down on the side line (some kind of tornante like Florenzi,Angelo Di Livio)set him CL in all position with box-to-box role and trackback, remove

RWF,LWF
    ATM Winger doing the right things but there are a tons of style in the real football so, go ahead to edit them., I'm testing dummy runner in alternative to prolific winger and for Walcott fits well, he sometimes is centering a bit and I wanted this. For William i have added to him the CM alternative position also adding Box-to-Box Role (but removing Trackback). So now he is cover a little more and develop some defensive duties.
    If you need a more creative and unpredictable player(Reus,Ribery,Robben,Douglas Costa,Bale)who stay wide, set his preferred position to WF with alternative role SS,add Prolific Winger and put him as WF in kickoff and in IN possession and as SS in out of possession
    If you need he stay a little more in the center make him SS secondary WF Creative Playmaker(Messi,Hazard) or WF secondary SS Prolific Winger(Ronaldo,Martial,Griezmann 2014) In IN Possession 'and kickoff with their preferred position and in OUT of Possesion with their secondary position.
    To reproduce the Raumdeuter role (muller,sterling, volland) set him CL Hole Player secondary WF + trackback with this setting
    KO IP OP
    WF CL WF

AM
    Need more time to test, anyway my preferred settings atm are CAM Classic n.10 or CAM Box-to-Box or CAM Creative playmaker(not tested yet)
    with Class. N.10 AM in KO and OP and SS in IP (Ozil)or
    Creat. PM AM in KO and OP SS in IP (Rooney+Trackback) or
    Class. N.10 AM in KO and IP and CC in OP (Ganso,Riquelme, could be right also for David Silva)+ Inserimento

SS
    For people like Dybala, SS creative PM in all KO OP IP
    For False-9 (Firmino rulez) same settings with trackback and lower the position in all three scheme.
    For people like T.Henry i think CF Dummy Runner secondary SS , SS in KO and OP, CF in IP.
    For Fantasista like Maradona, Baggio SS Old N.10 secondary AM, SS in KO e IP, AM in OP (give him all the passing ability)or Maradona SS Creative Playmaker secondary AM, SS in KO e IP, AM in OP (give him the most part of the passing ability).

CF
    Leave him CF in all three fluid scheme
    Give him trackback only for box-to-box CF like Mandzukic (for Diego Costa for example is too much)
    Anyway here all the settings are fine, be creative :)

Other impressions
    Mark Man and Fighting spirit make the player more aggressive and he of course make more fouls, try to with and without.aniway something Fighting Spirit put the player a little more out of position (WB FB\CL)
    Track-back is a way to make less offensive a player.

Other advice is to improve the compactness

12. Massimuccio63
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

kilay

CITAZIONE (kilay @ 8/1/2017, 17:36) 
    Sto facendo un lavoro di adattamento di tattiche ruoli e sili di giochi di tutti i giocatori queste le mie idee (in inglese, appena ho tempo ve le traduco)
    GK
    I'd removed the defensive goalkeeper style from the game (thnks royce), because The CPU will almost never come off their line even when it absolutely calls for it (cit Royce).And basically make the keeper less reactive (check Buffon, with or without)

Mi interessa molto questa parte, cosa hai fatto esattamente? e hai utilizzato editor esterni?

13. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Massimuccio63 @ 9/1/2017, 12:42) 
    kilay

GK

Mi interessa molto questa parte, cosa hai fatto esattamente? e hai utilizzato editor esterni?

Ciao massimuccio, no per ora vado di interno, perchè faccio prima (testo ogni singolo ruolo finche non sono soddisfatto, quindi uscire , caricare,modificare,riavviare con l'editor mi richiede troppo tempo), diciamo che adesso sto ancora studiando il sistema. Poi quando avrò capito tutte le sfumature potrò iniziare con un editor esterno(sempre se non combianno più casini). Cmq vorrei chiedere a Nesa o a Devilcold di implementare alcune funzioni globali come cambio di età o per l'appunto rimozione ruoli (se si potesse dire anche cambia tutti gli Hole palyer in xxx sareebbe fantastico) per agire su tutto il database.
    Per quanto riguarda il defensive gk sono certo di ciò che dico (hai provato?), in quanto abbassa nettamente la reattività del portiere nelle uscite.
    Qua se ne vuoi discutere (in inglese), adesso farò anche un post su Oic dove discuterne.
    e cmq devo ancora rimuovere tutto, sarebbe corretto "i will remove" o "I'd like to remove":). Per farlo direi ricerca giocatore- abilità e ti fai un po di schermate con la lista dwei giocatori, poi vai a editare singolarmente (lo so è una palla).

14. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Massimuccio63 @ 9/1/2017, 12:42) 
    kilay

GK

Cmq sono pochi i defensive goalkeeper nel gioco, si fa rapidamente.

def_goalk

15. Massimuccio63
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie, io mi sto trovando la maggioranza dei portieri senza nessuno stile di gioco assegnato e sto mettendo a tutti lo stile "portiere offensivo".
    Mi piacerebbe che, così facendo, tentino qualche uscita sull'attaccante lanciato da solo a rete e che, magari, qualche volta stazionino al limite dell'area per sorprenderli con un tiro da lontano.

91 replies since 20/11/2016, 19:53   4154 views