[Tutorial] [ENG] Come importare squadre e relinkare volti Pes 2011 Demo

BY hio

« Older   Newer »

1. 1907bergamo1907
        +1   -1

User deleted

Everything you have to know about creationg teams, relinking faces....

Here i'll write a tutorial for patchers who want to create teams in the demo.

content:
    -ID finding
    -get teams into the game with ID
    -Formation finding and changing players
    -player IDs
    -face and hair relinking
    -relinking kits, changing radarcolours and model

Ok if you follow my tutorial you have to know about hex, afs-explorer(incl. Zlib) and inserting grafikbins into the dt0c.img

1. ID finding

The team IDs are stored in the unzlibed unnamed_32 in dt04.img. Open it and search for the team you want to create for the demo.
    At the end of the names of you selected team there is the 3-letter abbreviation(yellow) of the team and right after that you find the ID(blue):
    2.get teams into the game with ID

perhaps i will make a new tool for this, but you can also use hex:

in the exe the IDs for the two modes are stored in offset:

friendly:
    01057CB0-01057CB5

Copa:
    01057CBC-01057CBF

3.Formation finding and changing players

Now we have a look into unnamed_25 of dt04 and will see the players. At the end of all players the players are linked to their teams in this format *TeamID*0000ID0000ID0000...*number of players*
    You have to search now for *teamid*0000 in hex and look if you can find the playerlinking.
    4. player IDs

To know with ID refers to which player you have to search in unnamed_25 for the ID. The ID is stored upleft over the beginning of the playername:
    5. face and hair relink

Now a very tricky part...
    face ID ist stored here(mostly after a 48):
    the ID for hair(it's in this picture B5 is faceSlot-130=311-130=181=hex(B5))is the first step. If you have it you have calculate the facerelink(here its 805A) like in this picture:
    first you have to convert the hexnumber into binary then you have to switch each "1"(here X) 1 position to the right and convert back to hex. if a "1" is fallen out (number was odd) you have to place thisa "1" right after the hairrelink in this case it creates a 8.
    I know it's not the whole information about facerelink, but it is enough to relink plenty of faces.

6. Kit relink, radarcolour and model
    Here is a picture where i highlighted teamID(blue), Kitrelink(yellow), Radarcolour(blue frame), model(red frame)in unnamed_34:
    Ok if anything is not clear. Ask and i'll add it to the tutorial...

If you get it, something like that is possible without overwriting any of the teams:
    SPOILER (click to view)

0 replies since 16/9/2010, 09:57   814 views