[TUTORIAL] Sostituire KIT Pes 2011 PS3

« Older   Newer »

1. Lionel 96
        +1   -1

User deleted

Questa guida vi permetterà di sostituire KIT in PES 2011 (PlayStation 3), anche quelli licenziati.

.:Occorrente:.
    - Game Graphic Studio
    - Il Kit da sostituire
    - La copia di backup di PES 2011

N.B.: Non seguite questa guida se non avete una PS3 modificata!

N.B2.: Prima di inserire i Kit dovete seguire questo video-tutorial.

1. Con Game Graphic Studio aprite il file dt0c.img presente nella directory PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
    2. Adesso avrete vari file di nome unnamedXXXX.bin, cercate quello del vostro Kit da sostituire (Solitamente il Kit che scaricate ha già un numero, Es: interkits5362)
    3. Col tasto destro cliccate nel file .bin e successivamente su Import a file over this one.
    4. Scegliete il kit da sostituire e vi chiederà conferma, voi dite di si.
    5. Adesso salvate e avrete il vostro nuovo Kit!! :D

Guida scritta da Lionel 96 per Oltreilcalcio, se volete postarla in altri forum chiedetemi il permesso

Edited by Lionel 96 - 23/5/2011, 21:10

2. Kavix_94
        +1   -1

User deleted

ti sei dimenticato di dire che prima di inserire il kit dovete inserire un file dummy

3. Lionel 96
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Kavix_94 @ 14/5/2011, 14:20) 
    ti sei dimenticato di dire che prima di inserire il kit dovete inserire un file dummy

:huh: ??

4. Kavix_94
        +1   -1

User deleted

se tu prima di inserire un kit non inserisci un file dummy il gioco si blocca quando andrai a visualizzare il kit
    Qui ce il video su come inserire il file dummy: VIDEO

5. butrellone
        +1   -1

User deleted

ciao...siete i numeri uno..ho seguito la tua guida e su ggs dopo averli inseriti li visualizzo i kit...poi vado a giocare e quando vado in edit il gioco si blocca...cm mai?..cs sbaglio?..grazie mille

6. Kavix_94
        +1   -1

User deleted

hai seguito prima di inserire i kit il video che ho postato?

7. Lionel 96
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aggiunto alla guida ;)

8.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    ciao, ho seguito la vostra guida e tutti i kit ke prima si bloccavano nn lo fanno +; eccetto 1. infatti qnd vado a esibizione e seleziono l'inter il gioco mi crasha, volevo kiedervi se avete una soluzione ?

9. juve98
        +1   -1

User deleted

Come faccio se il kit è in formato png?

10. kosmic_09
        +1   -1

User deleted

ragazzi una volta creato il file param.bin ...poi come si procede alla modifica non è molto chiaro

11.     +1   -1

ClioIVIntens

Group

Status
    Forse questo potrebbe aiutare

1. Requirement :

- Modded Xbox 360
    - Clean iso of PES 2010
    - Game Graphic Studio 7.40 (GGS)
    - Kits Relink 2010 v1.2
    - This dummy image (unzip to get the image)

2. Explore your PES with Game Graphic Studio 7.40 :

- Open your iso with GGS
    - In the top left : you’ll find all the “.img” inside the “.iso”, if you click on a “.img” you’ll find all “.bin” inside (you can create “artifical subfolders” if you want)
    - The kits are located in “dt_0c.img” (look at the “AFS map” for PES 2010 for PC at this page : it’s almost the same files on Xbox 360)
    - For example, search for the “unnamed_5371.bin” : there are 2 kits for the GK of France (home for slot 1, away for slot 2). In the “unnamed_5372.bin” you’ll find the 2 kits for the players of France. There are always 2 “.bin” per team.
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3549/96042050.jpg
    - The kits start at “unnamed_5365.bin” and end at “unnamed_5876.bin”
    - Click on the “unnamed_5365.bin”, it’s a default kit (or free kit) : there are many default kits and you can add new kits inside (example : Arsenal)
    http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/949/77091462.jpg

3. Find updated kits :

- Download patches (only for PC versions) in the PES forums, open the “.bin” with GGS
    - Click on a slot of a kit, it shows in main window : right click and “Save as…”, you’ll get the image “.png”
    - 2 great patchs with a lot of kits updated : here and here
    - You can also find directly kits “.png” on the forums, for example (click on Spoiler)

4. Update a kit :

- First make a save of your .iso !
    - Very important : each time you open GGS to insert or update a kit, I think you must insert the “dummy.png” instead of a slot of a “.bin” which isn’t relinked to the game (=which will not appear in the game) before because the first image “.png” inserted damages the “.img” :
    o for the first time, open the “unnamed_5876.bin” (for example, this one isn't relinked)
    o open the “dummy.png” with GGS : it shows in main window
    o then drag it back from main window to the slot 1 of the kit 5876
    o now you can edit as many kits as you want, but if you close GGS, you’ll have to insert another “dummy.png” each time you want to edit kits (in slot 2 of 5876, then slot 1 of 5875, then slot 2 of 5875…)
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7056/10094783.jpg

[ Questions : in which case must I insert a dummy.png ? each time we open GGS (otherwise the first kit replaced freezes the game) ? just the first time ? could we insert this always in the same slot (slot 1 of 5876 for example) ? ]

I've tested to replace directly the ".bin" instead of the ".png" but the game freezes when the kit loads (cause "the headers" are not the sames as PC version I think).

5. Relink the kit :

- In GGS, find the "unnamed_13.bin" of the "dt_04.img", right click and "Export" it
    - Open the "unnamed_13.bin" exported with Kits Relink 1.2 ("Open params” Xbox 360)
    - This tool makes the link between a team and its numbers of kit : you'll see many teams whithout number of kit. So you can add new kits in GGS instead of "default kits" and relink the number with Kits Relink.
    - When you double click on a team, a window open and you can change the numbers of "unnamed" for the 4 kits.
    - When finished of relinking kits, click on "Save" in the menu !!!
    - Import it in your iso with GGS : right click on "unnamed_13.bin" of the "dt_04.img" and "Import a file over this one"

[ Questions : how could I choose the number of “model” (1-500) ? what is a model ? a “collar” I understand… ]

TO DO :

The kits (png) work fine for me in the game but not the font and the numbers (example : Arsenal numbers are black, not white), and I’ve not already tested to get the right collar. I can't publish my little release for this reason : not good enough. If anyone knows how to modify "reserved space" to insert the numbers (file too big)...

Please help me and explain : I’ll update this tutorial to finish it.

NEW :

I managed to insert successfully fonts and numbers for Arsenal ! :w00t

It's very difficult to explain my method (modify reserved space) and I want to test it, test the easier method of gabiduta1 too. So don't ask me why I did, I will not waste my time to update this tutorial for the moment because I want to make a patch for you as soon as possible (if bolloxmasta release isn't published yet) !

I know many people here where happy just to play with EPL kits, so it will be my priority and I will publish it as soon as possible. :)

Maximum date of release : monday 11 january. Because I go to London after for holidays (I'm french) and attend to Chelsea-Sunderland ! Hope prodigy Kakuta will play !

headlogo

12. dgnthebest
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (kosmic_09 @ 2/8/2011, 19:34) 
    ragazzi una volta creato il file param.bin ...poi come si procede alla modifica non è molto chiaro

neanch'io ho capito tanto qualcosa del file dummy!
    Scusate io vorrei sostituire la maglia del napoli ma non trovo gli unnamed del napoli!...

Edited by dgnthebest - 11/9/2011, 19:58

13. Ale.M. 96
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (dgnthebest @ 10/9/2011, 10:32) 
    CITAZIONE (kosmic_09 @ 2/8/2011, 19:34) 

Scusate io vorrei sostituire la maglia del napoli ma non trovo gli unnamed del napoli!...

Infatti si potrebbe fare una guida fatta bene???

14. nino1981
        +1   -1

User deleted

non ho capito bene il procedimento, il dummy delle maglie sarebbe l'unnamed_754 del dt0c? lo devo mettere al posto dell'unnamed ke voglio cambiare e poi mettere le maglie?
    potreste fare una guida passo passo?
    grazie!!!

15. jdera
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Ale.M. 96 @ 11/9/2011, 21:11) 
    CITAZIONE (dgnthebest @ 10/9/2011, 10:32) 

Infatti si potrebbe fare una guida fatta bene???

Ne ho creata una io, in cui spiego meglio il procedimento:
    https://oltreilcalcio.forumcommunity.net/?t=47823063

Inoltre spiego anche come sostituire i kit di squadre come il milan, che si rovano nel dt0f e non nel dt0c da quando è stato rilasciato il primo dlc konami.

16 replies since 13/5/2011, 20:38   1971 views