Full Expert Wallpaper Tutorial - Alexandre Pato

« Older   Newer »

1. ¬Chry96!™
        +1   -1

User deleted

CLIK-->RISULTATO<--CLIK
    Hey guys.

I've been nagged by someone off another forum to make a tut.

I thought this wallpaper i recently made would be a nice one to do.

I've been struggling to find an image uploader that will upload a file of this size, even in 2 parts. SO i've had to upload the pack to rapidshare so you can download the whole thing from there.

A texture pack is included as well as a few suggested renders... and of course the tutorial which is in 2 parts. You might want to open it in photoshop or soemthing but you'll need to zoom in a lot

THIS HAS TAKEN ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE AND I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO BOTH THE TUT AND THE WALL SO I'D BE REALLY APPRECIATIVE OF A LOT OF OUTCOMES AND THANKS/REPS

HAVING THE PROGRAMS TOPAZ VIVCITY AND XARA 3D6 WILL BE A LOT EASIER IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW EVERYTHING IN THIS TUT AND GET THE BEST OUTCOME. I HAVE USED XARA FOR MY TEXT AND HAVENT EXPLAINED ANOTHER METHOD SO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE XARA YOU WILL HAVE TO INVENT A NEW STYLE OF TEXT.

Heres the links, enjoy it I hope it teaches people a lot. As i said though it is expert so i havent bothered to explain things that some amateurs might not understand just to make the tut shorter and easier.

Megaupload

Tutorial:
    CLIK
    Resources:
    CLIK

2. .emmanuel
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ottima segnalazione.

1 replies since 22/3/2010, 23:27   143 views