WEplayWE - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...

« Older   Newer »

1. soyo
        +1   -1

User deleted

First of all, there is no pes5 section, so I post here, as this is the closest one to pes5.

If there is any oldtimer (or maybe someone from the new "Wave" doesn't matter ;)), who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE (Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution). For those who don't know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics (PES11, next gens etc...), then he will love this game, as many already do.

Almost a year ago, 3 other people, did a great patch, with current squads, faces, kits, stadiums and so on, and so on.

If some of you would like to play this amazing game offline/online, have some general questions about it, head to our group that is located at:

WEPLAYWE.PL

(that is without www in front)

We have a few(a little over 10) italians there, so you will not be alone :>

You don't need the full version of the game (there is no place to buy it anyways). Unless somebody would really want to, then he can always try with the antique shops in Korea ;)

I hope someone will be intrigued by this game, so that he might want to try it. It is an amazing game.
    cheers

My nick there is Luk

ps. I'd like to ask for a big favour to the mods/admins to not delete/close the topic. I'm just an enthusiast looking for people who play this game. I'm not here to advertise (meaning, earn money in some way). I will appriciate it if you'll take this into account.

2.     +1   -1

Vi siete iscritti al forum? Usatelo.. niente PM

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    this is spam.. please stop it

1 replies since 15/7/2011, 17:30   276 views